Life Choice Hospice/SolAmor
is growing substantially due to our reputation of clinical excellence and a company culture that provides the highest quality of work life balance. We focus on quality patient care, strong team collaboration, and achieving excellence through attracting and retaining the highest caliber of professionals. Our commitment to our employees is the foundation of our excellence in clinical care, as we firmly believe in the ethic of hiring the best people we can, and keeping them happy. We've taken as much care in developing our company culture as we do in developing our clinical excellence. We do this because we believe that the quality of the work environment translates to the bedside.
has a single motto: “Do the right thing and be nice." It is reflected in every aspect of our care and how we treat each other. As such, we provide a competitive salary comprised of both a base salary plus incentives based on individual and company performance. Full Time positions also include health, dental, prescription, and vision programs, as well as full coverage for Long Term Disability premiums, and a basic life insurance benefit of $20,000. A generous Paid Time off benefit includes 22 days paid time off plus 6 holidays annually.
Community Liaison Responsibilities:
- Develop initiatives to enhance the Life Choice brand in the marketplace
- Develop and present educational programs on the quality and benefits of Life Choice Hospice’s services
- Identify potential opportunities and build relationships with referral sources
- Develop contracts with existing/new business partners
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy of Life Choice Hospice is to provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. Life Choice Hospice / SolAmor hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
- 2 years of sales and marketing of healthcare services is required
- Experience specifically with hospice or long-term care is strongly preferred
- Superior interpersonal, relationship building, presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to travel throughout the territory
- Reliable transportation, car insurance and a valid driver's license required