GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the world’s true global foundry. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, California with manufacturing operations in Singapore, Germany and soon to open, New York; GLOBALFOUNDRIES has a diverse, international workforce united to become the foundry of choice for the world’s leading fabless companies and integrated device manufacturers (IDM). With a strong market position, technology leadership, and financial staying power, GLOBALFOUNDRIES is well positioned to succeed in the growing foundry industry.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES Singapore (formerly Chartered Semiconductor Manufacturing Ltd) is one of the key manufacturing and operation sites for GLOBALFOUNDRIES. With 200mm and 300mm wafer manufacturing facilities, GLOBALFOUNDRIES Singapore provides a diverse product portfolio to address the mainstream technologies and advanced technology down to 40nm processes. In addition, to manufacturing, GLOBALFOUNDRIES Singapore houses corporate functions in Design Enablement, Marketing, Customer Engineering, Enterprise IT, and Customer Support.
Tapping on a world-wide workforce, GLOBALFOUNDRIES has an open environment that values diversity in culture, ideas, and people. So come join us and realize your potential and be part of a global organization that offers opportunities, a vision, and an environment for success. Be part of GLOBALFOUNDRIES Singapore.
For more information on GLOBALFOUNDRIES, please visit www.globalfoundries.com
- Mask technical support for advanced technology nodes for developement and production
- Coordination with device owners on the technical requirements
- Define and specify requirements for reticles used in production
- Provide technical support for corporate reticle-related issues.
- Maintain reticle grade and measurement specification in PLM system
- Qualify new maskshop sites for exisitng production technology
- Degree with 1-2 years relevant experience
- Possess basic technical knowledge in wafer and litho process.
- Possess basic technical knowledge in mask making process.
- Familiar with data handling and data prep
- Good analytical skill and JMP or data analysis softwares
- Self-disciplined and self-motivated
- Coordinates evaluation projects with suppliers
- Professionalism when dealing with internal as well as mask suppliers and customers.
- Teamwork and cross-team collaboration.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel for short to long term assignment for mask qualification and audits activities
- Able to work in clean room environment