Job Number: 64612
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (BSL) a publicly traded company (NYSE: BKD)
Want to become a member of our professional team and work for the largest senior living provider in the United States?
Consider joining our team at the Sterling House of Onalaska located in Onalaska, WI!!
One Company - One Mission - One Voice. Good people make the difference and are the key to the company’s success. Brookdale Senior Living operates over 640 locations in 35 states and employs approximately 47,000 full and part time associates and serves nearly 72,000 residents. BSL offers its residents access to a full continuum of services. - independent living, assisted living, retirement centers / continuing care retirement communities ( CCRC ) and management services.
Immediate Opening: Resident Care Associate
Job Number: 64612
Job Type: Part Time - Days and Evenings
Location: Sterling House of Onalaska - 949 10th Avenue North; Onalaska, WI 54650
Contact: Sue Steivang
We seek the following qualifications:
- Assisting residents with activities of daily living to include: bathing, dressing, grooming, and toileting
- Transferring and getting residents to and from activities and meals according to their individual service plan
- Serving meals to residents in the dining room or their apartment
- Serving as a medication aide
- Recording and reporting changes in resident’s eating habits to supervisor
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
HOW TO APPLY: Please send your resume to Sue Steivang at SSteivang@brookdaleliving.com or apply online at www.brookdalecareers.com .
- Must have experience working with the elderly population
- Must be a team player with a passion for caring for people
- Caring for the elderly and personal care experience preferred
- Proven ability to care for adults with memory deficits of all levels
- Must have reliable transportation
Brookdale Senior Living is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug free work place.
Keywords: stna, state tested nursing assistant, cna, qmap, ra, office assistant, administrative, Onalaska, WI
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. - 15 months ago