Join Us at our Hiring Event!
Wednesday, March 27th
Between 10:00am & 2:00p.m.
1795 International Way (1st CenturyLink Building)
Idaho Falls, ID
CenturyLink Recruiters and Managers will be conducting on site interviews and extending on the spot job offers!
Complete your application and the online assessment prior to attending and plan on up to 2 hours if you are job offered!
Please take a moment to watch this video to learn more about this position:
Classification: Regular Full-Time employees are scheduled to work at least forty (40) hours per calendar week for an indefinite period of time.
Training Class: April 15, 2013
· $10.00/hr during training; $11.00/hr after successfully completing training; $12.00/hr after one year of employment!
· Incredible earning potential, based on performance!
· Training will be approximately 11 weeks, M-F, 9a.m.-6p.m. for the first 5 weeks, 10a.m. -7p.m. for the remaining weeks.
· MUST be able to attend entire 11 weeks of training without time off!
Location: 1795 International Way, Idaho Falls, ID
Typical Work Hours: Current hours of operation are 8am to 7pm. Mon-Fri. Hours are based on seniority with new hires typically working 10am to 7pm. Mon - Fri. Mandatory overtime may be required, based on call volumes during normal hours of operation.
· Fantastic Medical, Dental, and Vision, offered after 30 days of employment for you and your family!
· Paid Vacation – 1 week of vacation after 6 months of employment
· Company prepaid tuition program after 90 days of employment
· 401K Plan with company match
· Discounts on CenturyLink Products and Services
· Casual, yet professional work environment
Job Description: As a successful Center Sales and Service Associate you will be working in a call center promoting and selling CenturyLink products and services to residential customers. In this exciting and fast paced position you will be responsible for the following:
· Perfect the customer experience by providing excellent service on every call!
· Receive inbound calls from CenturyLink residential customers.
· Meet required sales objectives by selling CenturyLink products and services
· Consult with customers to gather information and make recommendations for their communication and entertainment needs
· Use various computer systems (20 or more)/screens simultaneously to process sales and service orders
· Build and maintain strong customer rapport
· Consult, multi-task, and problem solve with the customer
· 6 months experience in a sales or customer service environment
· High School Diploma or GED or equivalent work experience
· Ability to multi-task in a Microsoft Windows environment
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· To be considered for this position, all candidates are required to complete an online assessment (administered immediately post application and may take up to approx 60 min) and Interview. The assessment MUST be taken within 5 days of application.
· Proven success in a commissioned sales environment
· Minimum of 6 months experience in a sales environment
· Call center and sales experience, particularly experience where measurable quotas and goals are achieved!
· Background in internet applications, cellular, and/or satellite technology
Take the next step to a great career with CenturyLink!
For information on the great benefits offered at CenturyLink, visit http://www.centurylink.jobs
CenturyLink Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Any Offer of employment is contingent upon the results of a pre-employment drug test and background check.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions
CenturyLink is an industry-leading provider of communications, high speed Internet and entertainment services from coast to coast. Our combination of business and residential service solutions – including home and wireless voice solutions and digital television – provide innovative solutions to our customers. CenturyLink is proud to be a participant in the U.S. General Services Administration Networx program, the largest communications services contract in the world. CenturyLink offers you the opportunity to develop and cultivate your career as we lead the communications industry into the future.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Qwest Communications - 16 months ago