PVH Corp. is a global, action-oriented company characterized by achievement and commitment. We want people who are hungry for both professional and personal growth; who will help us take our brands, our businesses and our community service to new heights; and who, with our support, will strive to reach their full potential.
The Human Resources Representative (Retail) is the primary contact for all retail field associates. The HR Representative is responsible for providing detailed and accurate information as it pertains to payroll information, benefits, company policies or procedures, and State and Federal Laws. The HR Representative is responsible for ensuring a high level of customer service, timely processing of all payroll related information, thorough employee relations and has the ability to be a team player within the department. The HR Representative is responsible for a large amount of administrative duties, worker’s compensation and benefits actions for approximately 750-950 associates.
- Working closely with payroll to ensure that accurate and timely pay is being issued when processing new hires, transfers, salary increases or terminations.
- Ensure State and Federal documents (I-9’s, W-4, Minor Work Permits etc.) are present and comply with applicable laws in addition to meeting Company’s Policy and Procedure requirements.
- Verifies the integrity and completion of all New Hire documentation to meet or exceed the requirements of Sarbanes- Oxley and Internal Audit.
- Document, track and report all Short Term and Long Term Disability cases with third party insurance carrier. Involved in extensive communication with the associate and the Store Manager to ensure all information is covered, ensures HIPPA compliance, and coordinates with Federal and State FMLA laws, responsible for sending out all required notification letters to the associate. Tracks information in a detailed LOA log. When applicable, coordinates STD to LTD transition. If necessary, consult with Corp Benefits to discuss details of complex claims.
- Responsible for accurate benefits enrollment processing ensuring all enrollments meet IRS regulations. Responsible for collecting benefits premiums that may have been missed and communicating that amount to the associate. Collaborating with Benefits Department on resolving benefit related issues.
- Directly responsible for all Annual Open Enrollment form entries. Direct contact for questions, and sending follow up information.
- Oversees the Annual auditing and collecting of Student Verifications.
- Responsible for Monthly and Semi-Annual auditing of Full time associates average weekly hours to ensure compliancy to Federal regulations. Audits are done before and after eligibility.
- Weekly and monthly audit reports to ensure Lawson accuracy.
- Annual review of State Labor Law postings to ensure compliance. When applicable, updating all posting within each store.
- Expedite workers’ compensation claims by ensuring timely entry into Workers Compensation carrier’s online reporting system. Work as a liaison between Workers Compensation Carrier and associate, ensure applicable benefit premiums are being paid. Work with Workers Compensation carrier and Store Manager to coordinate a return to work or possible modified duty to allow associate back to work as soon as possible.
- Partner with field management when handling, and/or addressing any issue that has an impact on employees and on their relationships to and with other employees, managers, and those outside the organization with whom they come in contact as part of their employment experience. Ensure that all situations are in compliance with company policy, Federal regulations, FLSA, Title VII or State Laws. Work with field management on serious allegations such as Sexual Harassment, discrimination etc. When necessary, seek guidance from Senior HR Management, internal or external legal counsel, or our Employee Assistance Program.
- Interpretation and enforcement of retail policies and procedures.
- Integral part of training new HR Representatives. Assists in updating HR Rep training materials, when applicable.
- Working closely with the unemployment vendor to ensure all unemployment claims are processed and communicated to state and Talx vendor timely and accurately to avoid the least negative impact on PVH.
- Directly responsible for all changes to associates records in a timely manner in Lawson system- salary, promotions, demotions, reduction of hours, increase in hours, terminations. Ensuring all supporting documentation is reviewed with associate and filed with information. Ensuring that performance reviews are administered.
- Working closely with DSM to ensure accurate tracking of vacation time of salaried associates.
- Working with Store Operations and DSM on store closing. Ensuring that severance letters are administered timely and accurately.
- Special projects as needed.
Experience: Human Resources experience preferred.
Education: College Degree preferred.
Skills: Bilingual is a plus (English/Spanish). Excellent written and oral communication skills. Detail oriented and organization ability. Self starter, flexible and analytical. PC skills (MS Word, Excel). Knowledge of Lawson HR system a plus.
It is the policy of PVH Corp. to ensure equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, religion, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, qualified veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Phillips-Van Heusen Corporation - 2 years ago
PVH has the buttoned-down look all sewn up. A top apparel firm worldwide and key US dress-shirt maker, PVH sells clothes, accessories, and...