Job Title: Lead Solution Architect
Job ID: 266555
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Day to Day Work
The Lead Solution Architect will act as a recognized authority for leading the solution processes of IT Outsourcing engagements with Multinational/theater clients. The Architect is required to develop the solution, typically occurring across -mid sized and large outsourcing deals with a TCV of $15m USD or higher.
This critical role supports the regional and global business by driving increased win rates for new clients and improving portfolio adoption across existing accounts. Within this role the Lead Solution Architect will create unique value to Unisys Outsourcing clients through the development of solutions that utilize our standard portfolio offerings whilst applying a consistent solution architecture methodology to drive requirements based solution approach.
The Solution Architect must have a strong understanding and act as the Subject Matter Expert related to their area of expertise (Enterprise Compute, End User Servers, etc), and be capable of providing the assessment of client requirements, and in turn develop the technical, business and service solutions All in order to create a high value service solution to the client
Working with several Subject Matter Experts, Sales, Strategic Sales Support, Account Management, Service Delivery, Legal and Finance, the Lead Architect will apply strong solution design experience, business expertise, and commercial acumen to develop leading solutions across Regional and global clients specific to their area of expertise.
The Solution Architect is required to develop the solution, typically occurring across -mid sized and large outsourcing deals with a TCV of $15m USD or higher.
SOLUTION DESIGN DEVELOPMENT
Provides input for internal (e.g. IRT and DRB) and external (e.g. executive summary) documentation
- Contributes with the writing of the solution overview and presents the Unisys solution to the client in collaboration with the Lead Solution Architect
- Develops the solution design based on customer requirements specific to their tower
- Develops the cost models specific to their area of expertise
- Assists as Subject Matter Expert in the Solution Verification Review (Blue Team Review)
- Coordinates the costing of the Unisys solution specific to their area of expertise, and Customer requirement management
- Ensures that Unisys’ standard solutions are maximized and that Global Sourcing is used in the solution
- Ensures that Unisys products (TCIS) are considered and that the standard solutioning methodologies for Outsourcing are used in developing the solution
- Assists in preparation of a Gap Analysis Report after reviewi of Due Diligence Report
Technical & Behavioral Skills
- Provides input into the contractual terms and conditions (e.g. SLA achievement)
- Provides inputs for the overall solution strategy
- Provides input into the creation of the Statement of Work
Average of 15 years of relevant IT experience. Ph.D or equivalent experience
IT infrastructure planning or Enterprise Architecture Experience
IT Outsourcing Experience
TOGAF, ITIL, Security or other related certification
Honed customer facing skills
Strong ability to work with ambiguity
Unisys is a worldwide information technology company. We provide a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology that solves critical...