A historic landmark in the heart of downtown Minneapolis, the Hotel Ivy captivates with Ziggurat style and seven miles of skyway, connecting guest to attractions such as the Convention Center, Nicollet Mall, Orchestra Hall and the Guthrie Theatre.
The restaurant supervisor's main function is to promote and ensure guest satisfaction, achieved through his/her ability to develop and maintain a strong team environment, placing emphasis on associate satisfaction and delivery of prompt, courteous, correct service. The restaurant supervisor is accountable for sales and profit in his/her area.
Other duties as assigned by F&B Director or MOD.
- Open and close shift in accordance with manager's checklist.
- Initiate guest interaction through seeking and soliciting feedback from guests.
- Properly execute revenue and check control procedures on shift.
- Handle daily associate relations (e.g., scheduling, time adjustments).
- Maintain a safe and sanitary work environment for all associates and guests.
- Gather and implement all proper tools for running shift, (e.g., schedules, floor plans, reservations, checks).
- Find solutions for problems such as call outs, last minute bookings or any other daily problems that may arise.
- During shift, ensure that guests are satisfied by assisting with serving, seating, communication with kitchen and by striving to speak to all guests.
- Be on the floor during entire meal period and ensure adequate coverage.
Minimum of two years food service or related hospitality experience.
Strong Written/verbal communication skills.
Demonstrated leadership qualities
Able to work with and direct teams.
Skilled technical knowledge of restaurant operations.
Demonstrated hospitality skills. Fine Dining experience highly desired.
Demonstrated strong work ethic.
Sage Hospitality Resources is one of the nation's leading hotel management and development companies, specializing in management and development of full service and limited service hotels nationwide. We are recognized as an innovative leader in the industry as an operator, employer, developer, and investor. In every business activity, Sage is focused on its vision - "To be recognized by our customers as the best in our business."
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace, perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and criminal background screening.
Sage Hospitality Resources - 12 months ago
Sage Hospitality Resources is wise to the ways of luxurious lodgings. The company is a leading hotel developer and operator with about 60 pr...