- Engineer and design electrical/electronic hardware for new product development and product enhancements
- Formulate/implement test plans, perform evaluation testing, and analyze results
- Provide ongoing engineering product support
- Initiate and execute productive R&D efforts
- Write product documentation including product design specifications, project logs, test reports, instruction manuals, and design evaluations
- Develop/support electrical and software aspects of equipment and systems used for calibration and testing within the Manufacturing and QA Departments
- 15-20 years of experience with electro-mechanical applications
- Solid theoretical background required
- Experience in the following areas strongly desired
- Multi-layer circuit board design utilizing surface mount and through hole technologies
- Schematic generation and PCB layout tools; familiarity with OrCad
- Open and closed loop servo mechanisms, motor design, and inverter development experience desirable
- Embedded microcontroller/microprocessor applications in mixed analog and digital real time systems experience a must
- Programming experience in C, Labview, Visual Basic and/or Visual Studio.net desirable
- Experience with industrial process control
- Ability to multi-task and a desire to work in a "hands-on" environment
- Proven communication skills and professional qualities such as initiative and organization.
- Effectiveness in team product development as well as performing assignments individually
- Capable of lifting and moving equipment up to 50 lbs.
Synerfac - 10 months ago
Since 1987, Synerfac has served its clients by providing top-notch contract technical staff. We make it easy to get the right people every t...