Relentlessly protect the world’s information. Make a difference at Symantec. Across the globe, we are an ‘essential’ partner to both consumers and businesses of all sizes. We combine our talents, our brains, and our creative energy to reinforce our place as a world-class technical community.
The Americas Sales Organization relentlessly protects information of small, midsize, and enterprise customers by offering more than 200 solutions within its security, infrastructure operations, information risk & compliance, storage and business continuity software portfolios. These solutions are delivered to customers through multiple sales channels, including Direct B2B/Public Sector, Value-Added/Large Account Resellers and Global Strategic Partnerships. Setting us apart from our competitors is the devotion and time we take to understand our customers’ requirements better than everyone else. Driven by our core values in every interaction, we help our customers revolutionize their businesses, so that each and every employee feels proud to be a part of the winning team of Symantec.Responsibilities
Drive Commercial opportunities (typically 100-1000 employee customers) with partners and customers.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Establish a strong, trust-based working relationship with key partner sales, marketing, engineering, and management contacts to be their trusted MidMarket business advisor. Activities include: providing selling direction, facilitation of sales calls with partners and customers, in-depth product and licensing education and any other information related to selling Symantec solutions.
- Business-to-Business Inside Sales handling all stages of the sales cycle: Pipeline Management, Forecasting, Prospecting, Sales Account Management
- Prepare activity and forecast reports per instructions.
- Basic account and territory planning.
- Selling to a variety of buying influences, generally up to high-level managers.
- Work on sales problems of moderate scope, in product set, breadth of sales cycle or teaming model.
- Assignments are sales process oriented with some instruction and training given.
- Performance is measured by bookings attainment of a team quota, and activities that drive sales and pipeline growth.
- Work in a team model, which may include inside sales and field sales, Software Engineers, other sales specialists, and partners.Qualifications
- 4+ years sales experience required.
- Previous software or hardware sales experience desired.
- Ability to present a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to relate to a wide range of technical staff and managers in customer environments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Symantec - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Symantec's future seems to be secure. The company provides security, storage, and systems management software for businesses and...