Permanent position for a Civil Engineer for private sector land development / real estate development.
- Responsible for design drawings prepared by technical support staff.
- Need knowledge of design and construction procedures related the provision of municipal infrastructure for residential, commercial and/or industrial land development projects.
- Have a thorough knowledge and experience in the application of municipal engineering design criteria to the design of roadwork, storm water management systems, sanitary sewer collection systems, and water distribution systems.
- Have a thorough knowledge and experience in the application of civil engineering design criteria in accordance with related sections of NJ Building Code.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, and other software applications associated with modeling and system analysis, associated with this professional sector.
- Have a strong understanding of the municipal planning requirements associated with various residential and commercial land development initiatives.
- Have demonstrated experience co-coordinating, and liaising with architects, landscape architects, structural engineers, mechanical engineers, street lighting designers, surveyors, and other related professionals normally part of the land development project team.
- Have demonstrated experience in managing the design approval process for land development projects through various departments of Municipal government.
- Have a thorough knowledge of the preparation of tender bid documents, bid estimating, and contract administration throughout the duration of the construction period.
CivilEngineeringCentral.com - 10 months ago