High Street Partners will be making significant enhancements to our customer-facing “Overseas Connect” portal, including developing new portal applications in-house, outsourcing, and integrating 3 rd party systems. We are seeking a QA Engineer to help evolve our Overseas Connect portal offering and integrate with 3 rd party systems. This hands-on QA Engineer must enjoy the challenges of working in a unique international environment and who has the motivation and drive to make this role a success.
- Follow direction for the formation of testing strategies, including implementation of testing tools as needed
- Performing hands-on testing, writing testing scripts, and running test automation
- Authoring test cases
- You will regularly collaborate with other engineers, project managers, QA, DBAs, and operations staff.
The platform stack will likely be Microsoft/.Net. Requirements are as follows:
- 5+ years Software Quality Assurance experience
- Experience with Microsoft platform software (Microsoft.net) development, including experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Experience in web as well as database testing, and be technically strong with a good knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle
- Should have fundamental knowledge of Automation testing tools for Windows platform
- Experience in testing SQL queries
- Experience pushing releases to production (ASP.NET, .NET Windows Service, SQL Scripts. Etc)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related experience
Skills, Abilities and Other Requirements:
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines, highly motivated and delivery driven individual