Koch Nitrogen Company, LLC owns and operates facilities in Oklahoma, Iowa, Kansas and Nebraska that produce anhydrous ammonia, UAN and urea. Koch Fertilizer Canada, ULC, operates a production facility in Brandon, Manitoba, that produces anhydrous ammonia, ammonium nitrate, UAN and urea. In addition, Koch Fertilizer, LLC owns storage and terminal assets in northwest Europe with trading offices in Switzerland, France and United Kingdom.
Koch Nitrogen Company, LLC is currently seeking a
at our facility in Duncombe, Iowa. The Safety Leader will be responsible for continuous improvement of the Health & Safety compliance programs and initiatives and provide oversight for the plant’s Process Safety Management systems through the supervision of the Process Safety Coordinator.
- Ability to climb ladders and stairs with heights exceeding 100 ft.
- Must be able to utilize all required PPE
- 5+ years of industry experience within a petro-chemical, chemical, or other similar industry in the areas of Health & Safety
- Working knowledge of OSHA regulations pertaining to industrial facilities
- Experience in successfully managing compliance programs
- Demonstrated ability to influence by example and the ability to work with all levels of the organization
- Associates degree in Safety related field from an accredited institution OR 10+ years experience as a Safety professional
- Working knowledge and/or training of OSHA 1910.119 process Safety Management regulations
- General understanding of all compliance programs required in an industrial setting (environmental, DOT, quality systems, PSM, etc.)
- 10+ years work experience as a Safety professional
- Bachelor’s degree in Safety or related field from an accredited institution
- CSP or CIH certification
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
Koch Nitrogen Company, LLC
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Koch Industries, Inc. - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -