The Enforcement Officer provides operational support through upholding and enforcing the local parking ordinances. Duties will include the accurate keying of vehicle license plates utilizing the hand held computer system and the issuance of City/Local approved parking citations. The Enforcement Agent also provides the highest level of customer service to all patrons; taking every opportunity to assist customers with questions and directions.
Job Duties and Responsibilities Include and Are Not limited To :
- Enforce City parking ordinances.
- Monitor on-street parking meters for vehicles in violation of parking ordinances.
- Issue City approved parking citations for vehicles in violation of ordinances in accordance to policies and procedures.
- Upload hand held computer every morning to obtain current information required for that days work.
- Screen City Parking passes for special privileges and approved areas.
- Resolve customer complaints in accordance to policies and procedures.
- Represent the Company in court proceedings as requested.
- Maintain and care for company issued equipment.
- Occasionally interface and work with city personnel, such as police department.
- Assist with special assignments and projects as requested.
- Perform any task assigned to you by a Manager or Supervisor.
Physical Requirements :
- Must possess excellent customer service skills.
- Must possess excellent communication skills to effectively communicate with a diverse public.
- Must possess a high level of interpersonal skills to handle challenging and at times, emotionally charged situations.
- Highly visible position requires a motivated and energetic attitude.
- May require a valid driver's license.
Educational Requirements: High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Ability to walk for long periods of time (up to 8 hours, less break).
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions.
- Ability to lift and carry 25-30 pounds.
- Ability to use hands and arms in repeated motions (hand held computer).
- May be required to operate a patrol vehicle and or ride a bicycle
Central Parking System is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Central Parking System - 2 years ago