This position will be filled in either Meriden, CT or Austin, TX
The Senior Business Analyst consistently reviews the operations to identify opportunities to increase productivity and create
efficiencies through process development or re-engineering. Assist senior management in the execution of deliverables that support the strategic direction of the company. Support the on-boarding of new clients and new engagements with
existing clients by creating work flows, internal reporting, exception reporting, and procedures in support of the successful implementation. Proactively develop risk mitigation strategies that will result in consistent service level performance on client metrics.
for defined projects
- Develop, prepare, enhance strategic and tactical reporting pertaining to default activities
- Works with management, asset managers, technicians, closers and IT to ensure data accuracy and coordinate projects. Act as a project liaison between Client project, management, production services and Report Development
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Licenses:
- Review/define Client specific requirements and define criteria for Application and reporting enhancements. Develop new report criteria that will support production needs to meet Client expectations.
- Troubleshoots business problems that may exist in business process, data collection and reporting results from multiple data sources.
- Write specification documents for programming resources to use in developing new projects
- Develop internal scorecards to measure internal performance against client objectives
- Assist in the development of strategies and procedures for new Client engagements
- Determine root cause of operational failures and recommend remediation plans
- Responsible for data collection, analysis and presenting information in a format that can be utilized by management.
- Keeps management well informed of project issues, reporting results, discrepancies and resolutions.
- Performs assigned miscellaneous business analysis and reporting tasks as necessary/required.
- Will assist management in data interpretation and decision making based on analysis
- Researches data collection and reporting methods applicable to data sources and client needs.
- Develops and execute specific project-related data and reporting tasks as required
- Ensures reporting data is valid, accurate, and in proper format.
- Identifies illogical conditions with data and works to correct the information.
- Uses report writing software to generate accurate, complete, automated reports.
- Designs and implements data queries to gather needed information.
- Makes formal presentations on findings as requested.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Ability to work nights and weekends as required.
Education / Experience:
- Must be a big picture thinker with strong reasoning skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 4 Year degree in Business/Accounting, Computer Science or Business Systems, preferred
- Strong reporting background
- Preferred: familiarity with Salesforce, Equator
- Proficient in Ms Office: MS Access & Excel, Visio
- 2 - 4 Years experience in reporting and analytics, preferred
- Strong understanding of mortgage servicing or loss mitigation preferred.
Working at TNG is rewarding!
- Preferred: Master’s Degree
- Bachelor’s Degree acceptable
- Preferred: 3+ years in asset management, primarily in loss mitigation
TNG’s compensation program offers market competitive base pay. Plus, we have a flexible time off program and emphasis on work-life balance.
The National Groups, LLC - 23 months ago