is a specialized, global expert services firm dedicated to assisting clients in creating and protecting value in the face of critical business risks and opportunities. Navigant professionals combine technical expertise in Disputes and Investigations, Economics, Financial Advisory and Management Consulting , with business pragmatism in the highly regulated Construction, Energy, Financial Services and Healthcare industries to support clients in addressing their most critical business needs.
Navigant professionals leverage a unique combination of technical expertise and industry insights to provide clients with solutions tailored to their specific business challenges and the opportunities presented by the ongoing market fluctuations and regulatory changes. The Company has approximately 1,900 consulting professionals and 2,400 employees, with a client base reaching more than 50 cities around the world. The company is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: NCI) and in 2011 generated $784 million in total revenues. Corporate headquarters are in Chicago, Illinois (U.S.) and headquarters for international operations are in London.
The Healthcare Revenue Management Sub-Practice focuses on assisting their clients achieve the highest levels of efficiency, adapt core strategies to deal with dynamic market forces, optimize the deployment of financial resources and manage the risks of ever present 'unknowns'. The Revenue Management encompasses all administrative and clinical functions that contribute to the capture, management, and collection of patient service revenue. It involves core business processes that cross administrative, financial and clinical department boundaries. The Revenue Management begins and ends with the patient. It is optimized and improved through strategic initiatives that are embraced by leadership and consider organizational strategy, people, process and enabling technologies.
- Building relationships and managing client relationships while growing the NCI portfolio
- Ability to demonstrate strong communication skills both written and oral
- Experience with business negotiations and ability to exhibit leadership skills
- Producing quality of methodology and engagement deliverables
- Ability to manage risks
- Ability to utilize creative problem solving techniques
- Providing strategic analysis
- Demonstration of strong facilitation skills
- Leading client and internal teams
- Working collaboratively within a team setting
- Influencing a team direction
- Understands CDM methodologies, technologies and associated vendors
- Contribute to strong data analysis focused projects
Qualifications - Required:
Qualifications - Preferred:
- Minimum 10 years experience in CDM management experience either multi department or single clinical area
- Consulting experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills and ability to independently produce documents or aptitude to develop this level of skill within a defined period of time
- Flexible, positive, clear interpersonal and communication skills with ability to facilitate the exchange of information within all levels of NCI as well as a provider based, client organization, including, but not limited to, surgeons, anesthesiologists, hospital executives, and other professional and ancillary staff
- Analytical skills related to independently interpreting, preparing and analyzing budget and workload data
- Knowledge of and ability to ensure and promote, consistent, quality oriented, national leading practices, in all Charge Description Master Projects
- Management experience including facilitation and supervision preferred
- Capacity to adapt and lead others to understand and accept values, strategies, goals and plans in response to changing business conditions
- Ability and willingness to travel up to full time
The company offers competitive compensation packages including an incentive compensation plan, comprehensive medical/dental/life insurance, 401(k) and employee stock purchase plans.
- Clinical systems implementation experience with knowledge of charge entry and interface requirements
- Working knowledge of the reimbursement requirements and guidelines
- Registered Nurse
- Lab and/or Radiology certified technician
- Able to educate and present to clinicians and finance executives
- Graduate degree from accredited college or university
Navigant does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Navigant and Navigant will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Navigant Consulting - 14 months ago
Navigant Consulting aims to help its clients navigate troubled business waters. A significant portion of the firm's practice is devoted...