Williams & Associates Hospitality is currently seeking a Director of Housekeeping for the Colcord Hotel and Vast Event Space located atop the Devon Energy Center tower. We are searching for someone with a great eye for detail who is friendly, outgoing and possesses outstanding leadership skills.
- Act as a lead worker in accomplishing tasks performed by the Housekeepers.
- Directly supervises daily activities of housekeeping team.
- Trains the Housekeepers/Houseman on new equipment and procedures, proper chemical usage, and the Quality Assurance Program as directed.
- Act as a liaison between employees and managers.
- Ensures that all rooms are cleaned in a timely fashion and reported to the front desk agent on duty.
- Responsible to assign keys to the Housekeepers in their designated areas & make sure that all keys are returned.
- Responsible for keeping guest rooms, storage rooms, public areas and housekeeping areas clean and secured.
- Stock carts with supplies and chemicals needed for night task insuring no waste of supplies.
- Oversee proper use of equipment.
- Completes to room inspections daily
- Assists in housekeeping department as needed.
- Responsible for preparing weekly schedule and distributing to team members.
- Participates in hiring process for new employees.
- Report any problem areas to General Manager
- Keep payroll budgets for housekeeping employees in line with the budget, reporting the daily and weekly reports accurately.
- Make sure all housekeeping employees are in uniform each workday.
- Verify payroll hours on a daily and weekly basis for all housekeeping personal.
- Initiate corrective action; retrain, coach, discipline, as necessary.
- Comply with all Colcord Hotel/Williams & Associates Hospitality LLC policies and procedures.
- Coordinate linen handling such as daily inventory and sorting, weekly and monthly inventories; clean linen distribution, soiled linen collection, storage room organization and security, and proper cart loading and security.
- Follow all of Colcord Hotel/Williams & Associates Hospitality LLC safety and sanitation policies.
- May be required to work evenings, weekends.
Additional tasks and responsibilities may be assigned at the discretion of the manager. Furthermore, tasks and responsibilities may be added or revised based on the volume of business and the need for the work to be completed at the present time.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Organizational skills.
- Ability to follow instructions accurately.
- Perform strenuous activities such as standing, walking, stooping, bending, kneeling, crouching, carrying, reaching, pushing, pulling, twisting, and finger dexterity.
- Manipulating large and small objects, and lifting 50 lbs. or more with reasonable accommodations.
- Ability to work with a minimum of supervision.
- Ability to maintain excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Ability to be well groomed, clean and neat.
- Knowledge of basic computer operations including Word and Excel.
- Requires previous working experience in the Housekeeping department for at least one year. One year of management experience preferred. Must be able to lead, motivate, and relate to others.
William & Associates Hospitality - 18 months ago
Houseman - Colcord
William & Associates Hospitality
Oklahoma City, OK
William & Associates Hospitality
- 30+ days ago