Cerner is the leading U.S. supplier of healthcare information technology solutions that optimize clinical and financial outcomes. Around the world, health organizations ranging from single-doctor practices to entire countries turn to Cerner (NASDAQ: CERN) for our powerful yet intuitive solutions. Cerner offers clients a dedicated focus on healthcare, an end-to-end solution and service portfolio, and proven market leadership.
Cerner's ITWorks organization focuses on workforce alignment by partnering with clients to optimize resources to increase effectiveness and reduce costs. With a broad portfolio of services from entire IT department management and strategy to standalone IT help desk services, Cerner ITWorks is a growing and dynamic business unit. Cerner ITWorks provides expertise and support to maximize clients investments in IT solutions, infrastructure and operational effectiveness and efficiencies. Cerner ITWorks is in need of talented healthcare IT professionals with a commitment to improving healthcare.
The Technical Engagement Leader (TEL) is the primary leader for the overall definition, delivery and planning of technical installation work during Cerner's software implementation effort with clients. The TEL provides the design and guidance needed to implement technical solutions in a client/server environment. The TEL is viewed by clients as the primary contact for a wide variety of issues related to their technical infrastructure. The TEL is the expert judge of the client's risk factors for successful implementation and management of their systems
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3 years of Client-facing experience that included application or technical management of systems
- Millennium Application Knowledge or experience in technical and/or healthcare environment
- Strong Technical Background, Infrastructure, Networking, Remote Hosting, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be based in Winona,MN or willing to relocate
- Ability to work off hours if needed
- Project management/consulting experience
- Ability to work across multiple team environments
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project
Cerner Corporation is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace.
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Cerner - 19 months ago
Health care is too important to stay the same!
We invite you to join us in our quest to make health care become all it should be. Since...