DIGITAL DESIGN ENGINEER #1566664
The successful candidate will play a key role in the design of low power digital signal processing blocks and logic for our wireless RFIC product line. The main responsibility will be the implementation of DSP and logic blocks for our next generation IC products, including mixed-signal 3G/LTE RFIC transceivers.
- MS in electrical/computer engineering with 3+ years of experience in digital design
- Skilled in digital design optimization and in finding the right trade-offs between area and power consumption
- Experience in Verilog RTL coding for synthesis
- Verilog language and simulation verification experience
- Designs for test, scan insertion, ATPG, and functional test vectors
- Familiarity with standard serial interfaces, such as SPI.
- Understanding of DSP concepts, FIR/IIR filters, multi-rate filters
- Digital power analysis
- Ability to work cohesively and meet deadlines in a fast-paced small team environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Following are desired, but not required for this position.
* Logic synthesis and static timing analysis
* Mixed-signal simulation (Cadence AMS) and interfacing with analog functions
* Experience of interfacing with place and route and back-annotated simulation verification
NVIDIA awakened the world to computer graphics when it invented the GPU in 1999. From its roots in visual computing, NVIDIA expanded into...