MUST HAVE MORTGAGE EXPERIENCE TO APPLY
imortgage is currently seeking a Marketing Executive who will play an influential role within the company’s senior management team, charged with providing both strategic thought leadership and hands-on tactical execution of company’s marketing communication efforts in order to drive revenue.
This position includes shaping the company’s brand positioning, creating compelling value propositions by target audience and introducing scalable sales acceleration tools to support a distributed and growing sales force as well as centralized sales. Reporting to the CEO, this position oversees development and execution of all marketing communication strategies and blends vision and creative thinking with analytical discipline and a commitment to meet the company’s short-term and long-term financial goals.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in leading marketing for a mortgage banking organization with a distributed sales force. A four-year degree in marketing or similar and a minimum of 6 years mortgage banking experience. This position requires results-driven leadership and presentation skills coupled with effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Develop marketing communication strategies and plans that support imortgage’s business objectives and optimize the growth of exceptional loan officers throughout imortgage’s key regions
- Play an active part in the development and implementation of overall business strategy
- Create scalable marketing tools that permit loan officers to acquire and retain customers including the maintenance of a CRM program that integrates with imortgage’s origination system(s)
- Launch a holistic marketing recruitment campaign to attract the best-in-class talent focusing on loan officer candidates and secondarily, on operational talent
- Lead and oversee all digital marketing strategies including but not limited to the corporate website, social media sites, loan officer sites, and the company’s intranet site to ensure alignment of brand promise, features and benefits
- Deliver strategic marketing programs which significantly help grow the business
- Develop marketing collateral material that supports the sales cycle including the introduction of new products and services
- Manage the marketing communication budget, from preparation, submission, and allocation through to evaluating the effectiveness of marketing activities
- Manage internal and external communication strategies designed to generate brand awareness while building a successful customer-focused sales culture at imortgage
- Forge strong working relationships with senior management and regional sales leaders throughout the organization
- Lead event marketing efforts as needed
- Build, supervise and coach marketing staff
Skill Set/Personality Traits:
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Demonstrate strong business and financial acumen
- Ability to think strategically and analytically and bring breakthrough ideas to the business
- Committed to the larger goal of building a great culture/company
- Brand ambassador with passion and dedication to the company’s vision, purpose and balanced stewardship model
- Self-driven to succeed; high energy, strong, dedicated work ethic
- Resourceful; creative and innovative problem solving skills
- Cross-functional collaborator and consensus builder
We offer our valued employees:
- Highly competitive compensation programs
- Local empowerment and mutual respect
- Benefits include paid holidays, vacation, granted sick time, health insurance, dental, vision, 401(k) participation with company match and supplementary coverage.
Founded in 1999 on integrity and honesty, imortgage is now an industry leading direct mortgage banker committed to excellence. To learn more about this opportunity, please email your resume today.
imortgage is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer