The Administrative Manager is responsible to be the local administrative leader for the branch including managing facilities and administrative support (e.g., CSAs, BOAs).
As the Administrative Manager you may perform delegated supervisory functions and approvals and authorizations for your branch as well as for the complex.
Note: Administrative Managers can not supervise or review any activities of their
on-site Branch Manager or Complex Director
Line Manager Complex Administrative Manager
Assistant to the BOM
Responsible for the Staff, Facility and General Services
• 3 years of experience with a leading financial institution
• Relevant management experience in branch operations
• High School Diploma or equivalent required; College Degree recommended
• Judgment and Decision-Making
• Managing and Developing People
• Drive and Commitment
• Working in Partnership
• Leverages resources and delegates effectively
• Creates a positive branch business culture
• FINRA Registrations: Series 3, 7, 66, 9, and 10
• Life and Health Insurance licenses, required if supervising this business
UBS can offer you an environment geared towards performance, attractive career opportunities, and an open corporate culture that values and rewards the contribution of every individual.
If you be wealthy then UBS is for you. UBS is one of the world's largest private banks with operations in more than 50 countries. UBS also...