The Senior Assistant Store Manager is responsible for assisting the store manager on all operational duties and providing superior customer support for quality service, customer satisfaction and driving profitability.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Leads recruiting efforts for all available charmer positions with responsibility for the interview process. Makes final decision on all charmer hires
- Is a leader in customer service and satisfaction
- Will take an active role in training and development of employees
- Establishes effective communication with Associates to ensure they are appropriately informed of all Charming Charlie business initiatives and policies
- Takes proactive role in establishing and carrying out all company policies including shrinkage control disciplines and programs
- Assists in distributing work assignments to Associates and ensures store maintenance, safety, cleaning and appearance is up to company standards at all times
- Successfully address customer complaints and resolves problems
- Manages the CC Social Program with responsibility for meeting and exceeding revenue and profitability targets set for the Social Program
- Assists in store promotions and visual merchandising