Cassidy Turley is a leading commercial real estate services provider with more than 3,500 professionals in more than 60 offices nationwide. The company represents a wide range of clients - from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies, from local non-profits to major institutions. The firm completed transactions valued at $22 billion in 2011, manages 455 million square feet on behalf of institutional, corporate and private clients and supports more than 28,000 domestic corporate services locations. Cassidy Turley serves owners, investors and tenants with a full spectrum of integrated commercial real estate services—including capital markets, tenant representation, corporate services, project leasing, property management, project and development services, and research and consulting. Cassidy Turley enhances its global service delivery outside of North America through a partnership with GVA, giving clients access to commercial real estate professionals across the globe. Cassidy Turley is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cassidy Turley also participates in E-Verify.
St. Louis, MO
- Negotiate effectively with all parties involved in the transaction process on behalf of client
- Track all transaction activity in REFLEX database system
- Manage a high volume workload and juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Educate and direct local real estate brokers, contractors, and vendors to ensure project completion in a timely manner
- Analyze and advise on behalf of client's real estate portfolio
- Represent the interests of the client to identify needed office space
- Prepare lease abstracts
- Review lease documents
If you meet the above requirements and are excited to join our growing firm, please click the link below to apply.
- 4 year degree or equivalent work experience
- After employment, must procure and maintain a state real estate salesperson's license
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Basic understanding of statistics/quantitative analysis and basic understanding of finance
- Ability to review and understand leasing documents and vendor proposals
- Ability to problem-solve independently with minimal direction from supervisor
- The qualified candidate will be detail oriented, able to handle multiple projects simultaneously, able to prioritize work flow, extremely professional, and customer service oriented
Only applications submitted electronically will be considered. No phone calls, please.
Cassidy Turley is a leading commercial real estate services provider in the U.S., with 420 million square feet of managed space, 58 offices,...