The Collateralized Debt Obligation Group (CDO) is a division within Corporate Trust Services. CDOs are structured finance vehicles that issue both debt and equity liabilities, with the proceeds being used to buy a portfolio of collateral. Typical types of collateral include syndicated bank loans, corporate bonds, asset-backed securities, mortgage-backed securities, and Mezzanine debt. Responsibilities include: settles bond/bank loan trades and invests excess cash as directed by the Portfolio Manager, books cash inflows/outflows to the portfolio, tracks asset attributes such as accrual information, rating, industry codes, etc., provides reports to the clients on a daily basis, and assists Analysts with reporting to the investors. Ensures 100% accuracy and timeliness of data through proper booking and reconciliation of account activity.
Your Career is Here.
- Bachelor's degree in finance or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Experience in collateral portfolios and/or mutual funds
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Basic indenture interpretation abilities and analytical skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
- Some knowledge of Wallstreet Office, SEI, and CDO Suite preferred
-Sequel / VBA knowledge a plus
U.S. Bank - 2 years ago
U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) is a diversified financial services holding company and parent company of U.S. Bank, the nation's fifth largest...