Essential Functions include the following:
• Maintain the Inventory of parts and materials used throughout the plant.
• Issue parts to Mechanics and Equipment Operators.
• Generate requisitions to replace stock and new parts.
• Perform the physical inventory of stock on hand.
• Receive parts and restock shelves.
• Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
• Understand and obey all Good Manufacturing Practice.
• Ability to pay strong attention to detail.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Good customer service and communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills
• Must be a self-starter.
• Be able to move up and down stairs.
• Frequently lift/carry up to 70 pounds.
• Able to move above about work stations in a manufacturing environment most of the shift.
• Able to crawl and bend.
• Be able to work the shift assigned and fill in other shifts as needed.
We are an affirmative action/equal employment opportunity employer
Davisco Foods International, Inc. - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard