Reports to (title):
VP, National Account Operations
Summary of Responsibilities:
The National Account Coordinator (NAC) is an individual contributor that will provide day-to-day operational and sales support to assigned accounts. In this capacity, they will be responsible for the efficient and effective delivery of Divisions services. The NAC will have responsibility for supporting the implementation and retention of business within assigned National Account customers.
- Secures non-routine work orders and follows up with District Offices on Quotes/Pricing for assigned accounts.
- Expedites and tracks work orders from customers.
- Processes work orders including submission into client systems/back office platform.
- Provides RFP response support (enter stores, specification, etc. into CRM) and proposal/quote development.
- Provides contract development and administration.
- Schedules providers in response to submitted work orders or works through Customer Service to ensure scheduling is done. Communicates back to customers when scheduled to confirm work when work will be done.
- Develops and distributes completion reports.
- Performs all other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Experience as a Customer Service Representative or equivalent handling and effectively resolving customer issues and problems. Must provide examples of strong customer service skills.
- Demonstrated experience maintaining a calm and professional demeanor when handling demanding situations.
- Possesses and displays excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to convey information to internal and external clients in a clear, focused and concise manner.
- Proven experience coordinating multiple projects/assignments simultaneously and completing assigned tasks accurately and on a timely basis.
- Must cite examples of experience working in a demanding environment with heavy volume and multiple tasks.
- Demonstrated experience identifying problems arising from customer relation issues and policy/procedures changes, etc., and providing effective recommendations to resolve.
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail with excellent organization skills. Cite examples of organization and time management/methods used to manage or prioritize workload demands.
- Proven strong analytical skills, including demonstrated experience identifying and quantifying problems and providing effective resolutions.
- Demonstrated experience working effectively within a team.
- Prior professional work experience, preferably within customer service.
- Demonstrated exceptional follow-up skills. Must have and demonstrate a strong level of personal accountability and “can-do” attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent in education and experience) in an applicable discipline.
Computer skills and knowledge of hardware & software required:
- Extensive working knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
Certifications & licenses (i.e. CPA, etc.):
- Is required to be on call 24/7 for customer emergencies. Extended hours are also required during peak workloads or special projects.
Divisions, Inc. - 16 months ago