OpenWorks is an innovative leader in the commercial cleaning and franchising industries with a 30-year track record. We have an outstanding reputation and one of the highest customer retention rates in the industry!
This is an excellent opportunity to join our corporate team in Phoenix, Arizona and help develop both unit and master franchises for the company.
The successful candidate will:
- Manage the franchise recruitment and disclosure process.
- Develop and implement lead generation strategies and tactics.
- Qualify and assess franchise candidates.
- Execute the franchise growth strategy for the Company.
- Manage the franchise sales pipeline from the initial inquiry to awarding of franchise.
- Develop solid leads of existing independent operators in targeted areas
- Promptly and diligently respond to and follow up on all inquiries
- Enhance prospect flow by networking in the market place.
- Execute one-on-one presentations in person and online.
- Work collaboratively with divisional and regional teams.
- Travel as required to ensure strong relationships.
- Proven, successful track record in franchise and/or business opportunity sales
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong analytical and communication skills
Compensation and Benefits
- Living or willing to relocate to Phoenix, Arizona
- BA/BS in business or related field
- Proven candidate engagement skills including relationship building, negotiating and closing
- Experience in the commercial cleaning or related fields preferred
- Experience in franchise operations, sales and development
- A minimum of 5 years of successful selling experience in franchise sales, business opportunity sales, or strategic sales
- Solid understanding of franchise agreements and practices
- Capable of running and organizing a franchise program while producing a quality lead generation flow system
- Proven and documented track record of consistent achievement
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills and
- Proven candidate engagement skills including relationship building, negotiating and closing.
Join our team by applying now!
- Competitive base with excellent commission and bonus plan
- Medical, Dental, Life and Disability insurance
- PTO (paid time off, 17 days first year)
- 7 paid holidays a year
- Company issued cell phone and computer
- Vehicle/Mileage Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
OpenWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keyword Terms: sales, sales representative, business development, cold calling, facility services, janitorial, cleaning services, business services, account manager, commercial cleaning
Since 1983 OpenWorks has been a leader in commercial cleaning franchising in every market entered. Currently enjoying over 22 million...