Auto req ID 9426BR
Job Title Receiver
Business Unit Milgard Manufacturing
Job Posting Category Production/Operation
Country United States
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
An employee holding the classification of Receiver is responsible to receive and inspect all goods and materials, both raw material and finished goods.
Key Duties & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform departmental activities per standard operating procedures, MPS, and Philosophy.
- Receive raw material and verify against packing slip. Accurately code received goods to proper account.
- Supply material as needed and/or requested to the production line and other departments.
- Assist in preparation for, and completion of inventory. Generate bar code labels as required.
- Create and execute MPS plans, meet MPS commitments and work within the guidelines of MPS; reflect Milgard's business values and the Milgard philosophy in all business interactions.
- Incorporate Milgard's vision and values into day-to-day activities and behaviors; guides and motivates others to remain committed to the Milgard philosophy.
- Adhere to all facets of safety policies and procedures.
- Previous receiving/handling experience preferred.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Forklift certification or ability to obtain certification required.
- CDL preferred.
- Compute basic math problems to include fractions, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Ability to work in, and promote, a team environment.
- Capable of lifting up to 100 pounds.
- Ability to self manage and multi-task.
- Work performed in a warehouse type facility with temperatures subject to normal environmental conditions.
- Hearing protection and safety glasses required, additional safety equipment provided based on specific job.
Milgard does not tolerate discrimination of any type, and offers equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other considerations made unlawful by Federal, State or local laws. We believe in providing eligible and qualified employees with opportunities to advance. Milgard is an at-will employer.
E-Verify English Milgard is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
Milgard is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English , Spanish
E-Verity Right to Work Poster: English , Spanish
Masco - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Masco's ideal customer is a home improvement junkie with a thing for cabinets -- and a hand-washing fetish. The company is a leading...