The Local Managing Broker has multiple areas of responsibility: oversight of sourcing & property management agents and their market in addition to ensuring compliance with all local and state real estate and property management rules, laws & practices. They are the liaison between IAS and the local broker network. Strong internal and external communication skills are vital to this role along with the ability to build solid relationships. Attention to detail is critical.
Essential Duties/ Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skill & Ability:
- Oversight of local area Property Management and Real Estate sourcing based on Client directives.
- Ongoing training of local agents.
- Communication among multiple stakeholders including vendors, internal staff and clients.
- Reviewing and responding to broker inquiries, email and phone.
- Proactively communicating with vendors regarding internal, client and industry changes.
- Vendor training, creation and delivery, for increased performance.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education or Formal Training:
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Provide exceptional customer service and problem resolution.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Preparation and delivery of presentations.
- Self-driven with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Capable of changing pace and direction quickly based on business or vendor needs.
- Quickly learn and adapt to proprietary systems and technology changes.
- Bachelor’s degree and Real Estate background preferred.
- Must possess an active, valid real estate broker license.
- Must possess valid E&O insurance
- 8+ continuous year’s licensed real estate.
- Advanced skills in MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Requires continual sitting in front of a desk.
- Considerable repetitive motion of hands and wrists as it relates to the use of a computer keyboard