Our requirements include: |
· High school diploma or equivalent, as well as Phlebotomy certification (where required) from an accredited agency
· Completion of an approved phlebotomy training course (or equivalent)
· Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
· Minimum of 2 years of experience as a patient service technician/phlebotomist
· Proficiency in the following: blood collection by venipuncture and capillary technique from patients of all age groups, urine drug screen collections, paternity collections, breath/saliva alcohol testing, LCM/Cyber Tools, TestCup, pediatric blood collections, and difficult draws(patients in long-term care facilities, drug rehabilitation facilities, prisons, psychiatric facilities, or similar facilities)
You love to interact with patients and play a role in their overall healthcare experience. As our PST Specialist, you’ll be able to do just that. Our technology is second to none in the industry, and you’ll work with new electronic reporting and accuracy tools, allowing you to focus on your patients and increase your success rates. Along with patient collection and obtaining specimens for processing, you’ll pack and ship specimens as well as prepare samples. Your daily interaction with patients and sense of ownership, will be essential to our success.
LabCorp is currently seeking an experienced Phlebotomist with excellent customer service skills for the Princeton, WV PSC. This is a full-time benefited position.
LabCorp provides leading-edge medical laboratory tests and services through a national network of primary clinical laboratories and...