Reporting & Analytics Mgr-Global Banking-1215088
The two US Banks, American Express Centurion Bank and American Express Bank, FSB must be able to rely on a best in class issue management process that addresses systemic and/or compliance issues in a timely manner. This role will be responsible for delivering reporting to manage the end-to-end process and provide valuable analytics to drive business decisions.
This role is responsible for managing the reporting and analytics of systemic/compliance issues and providing insight into the root causes for such issues. The incumbent will be responsible for ensuring that the data being captured is accurate, validated, analyzed and reported properly:
American Express is an equal opportunity employer.
- Prepare and publish standard and adhoc reports for bank affiliate Issues and management.
- Analyze and interpret data to provide meaningful insights for bank affiliates and officers.
- Lead efforts with key partners (Solution Support, Ops Risk, Bank management) to define meaningful reporting requirements.
- Collaborate with key partners to enhance data quality and establish controls to systemically ensure quality data and integrity.
- Establish infrastructure and processes to manage data and deliver reports & analysis that are accurate and timely.
- Establish mechanisms to ensure process owners are aware of deliverables, deadlines, and status of issues in the remediation process.
- Leverage existing capabilities to support issue management reporting and identify opportunities to enhance those reporting capabilities.
- Define key performance and key risk indicators for the end-to-end issue management process.
Demonstrated problem solver and analytical thinker.
- Experience developing and maintaining analytical SharePoint sites.
- At least 3+ yrs experience in MIS, Analytics role.
- Strong knowledge & demonstrated experience building & maintaining relational databases (MS Access) and MIS tools (MS Excel) including pivot tables and macros.
- Experience managing large amounts of data including importing, cleaning, comparing, and validating.
- Ability to understand/interpret data and build meaningful and intuitive reports.
Primary Location: US-Utah-Salt Lake City
US-New York-New York
American Express - 6 months ago
Each day, American Express makes it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for m...