Center for Excellence in Higher Education (CEHE) is a not for profit entity. CEHE operates non-profit Colleges doing business as Stevens-Henager College in Utah and Idaho (including Independence University); CollegeAmerica in Colorado, Arizona, and Wyoming; and California College San Diego. CEHE is accredited by a national accrediting commission recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. CEHE is a degree-granting institution and offers degrees in Computer Science, Graphic Arts, Business/Accounting, Medical Specialties, Nursing, and Healthcare Administration.
THIS IS A CONSULTATIVE SALES POSITION
The Admissions Consultant is the first point of contact, and first impression prospective students will have of our College. This person needs to have a desire to help make a difference in people’s lives. Admissions Consultants will take incoming calls, and make outbound calls to/from prospective students. The Admissions Consultant plays a vital role in advising and assisting students with the pursuance of their educational goals. It is the Consultants responsibility to accurately assess and educate prospective students on our college, and its requirements. The goal is to recommend students for acceptance, and enroll them into their chosen career field. Adherence to company policies and procedures is a must, and is crucial to follow the sales script and presentation at all times.
Other Duties Include
· Meeting monthly/weekly goals
· Obtaining monthly referrals
· Follow-up on all leads and questions using the follow-up process
· Maintain honesty and professionalism
· Provide outstanding service and assistance to all prospective students
· Ensure zero error rate in data gathering and entry
· Maintain database in an organized, error-free manner
· Other duties as assigned
· Positive attitude is a must
· Professional level of written and oral communication
· Effective negotiation and motivation techniques Ability to be persuasive and influential
· Accurately utilize large database
· Manage time effectively
· Sales and recruiting experience
· Able to work evenings and some weekends
· Convey enthusiasm with sincerity and consistency
· Strong customer service and communication skills, both written and verbal
· Degree preferred or 4 years comparable experience in sales.
· Salary commensurate with experience
· Business Casual Dress code
· Paid vacation, time off/sick pay and Holidays
· Friendly, team environment
· Educational Benefits
We are People-Focused - We respect the intelligence and potential of each staff member. We provide a working environment that permits freedom to think, speak, disagree, innovate, create, and initiate. We value and admire ambitious, productive people; and we protect them, encourage them, and create a climate in which they flourish. We love, recognize, and reward producers and performers. In return, we require our employees to have a strong work ethic and be productive. We recruit broadly and select the highest caliber people available-ambitious, knowledgeable, and talented managers, instructors, admissions consultants, and administrators.
Sound Values and Virtues - The ethical conduct of our employees is of supreme importance. We hold the following as values and virtues: rationality, purpose, innovation, productiveness, profit, honesty, integrity, justice, and pride. These values are the core of our ethical code. To be ethical means to apply, to work by, and to live by these values and virtues.
CREDO - We are dedicated to helping our students graduate and get a much better job sooner. This is our mission. We pledge to provide the finest career education possible and to graduate satisfied students who have greater knowledge, skills and self-esteem in the shortest possible time. Our education is high value, clear, and interesting and achieves the highest level of learning and achievement for students. We want to deliver twice as much in half the time.
Equal Opportunity Employer - We are an equal opportunity employer. No employee, or applicant for employment, shall be discriminated against in any term or condition of employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, or sexual orientation. We are constantly striving to make our colleges the best they can be. As an employee, you become part of that mission. We expect a commitment that you will be the best you can be.
Stevens-Henager College - 2 years ago