The purpose of this position is to install repair, and maintain output devices such as MFDs and printers at specific customer sites.
- Provide service as needed/requested to assigned customer(s).
- Perform full range of maintenance on assigned products, including –
o Technical diagnostics
o Software loads
o Installation and removal
o Retrofit and customer call assistance
- Ensure that products run at optimal levels and identify needs for parts or machine replacement.
- Take ownership for customer problem resolution.
- Be proactive in resolving customer training issues.
- Provide customer training on assigned products in accordance with current field procedures.
- Maintain appropriate certifications and ensure retention of most current updates.
- Provide excellent customer service to all internal and external customers,
Must have Xerox and Lexmark Certifications
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2-5 years in technical customer environment
- MCSE Qualification
- Technology proficiency in Network, PC, hardware/software
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong interpersonal skills
- PC skill proficiency
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- High level of enthusiasm and energy