A Vice President/Senior Analyst within Global Market Risk plays a vital role in ensuring business needs across products are assessed and a consolidated strategy is communicated and technology solutions are delivered successfully on time and to specification.
As a vital member of a well experienced team, your focus will be on the delivery of strategic global initiatives across Market and Issuer Risk space. This is a highly visible role requiring direct contact with business heads, hence interpersonal communication, domain knowledge and presentation skills are very important.
A key objective of this role is to bridge the gap between the client's requirements and the technical delivery team and help to successfully deliver projects within this diverse and challenging space. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced analyst to join the team to help deliver the Enterprise level technology solutions.
The roles & responsibilities will include:
- Planning and coordinating various project initiatives
- Business analysis across capital markets products
- Ideal candidate would have a strong financial products, business analysis and technology background in the Market Risk, Counterparty Risk Management.
- Identifying and managing risks and issues within a project and escalating appropriately
- Report project progress at regular intervals to management and produce key documentation for distribution.
- Establish a relationship with the Product leads, business users and delivery teams.
- Working collaboratively to develop and deliver change agendas across multiple business and technology groups
- Driving cross product area technology analysis and strategies for strategic solutions
- The role requires an enthusiastic self-starter who wants to deliver quality solutions by employing best practices and functional domain knowledge.
- Strong Technology Development background
- Strong knowledge of traded products, derivatives or any related discipline ( Bonds, Credit, Rates, Money Market funds, Commodities, Equities)
- Strong data mining and SQL skills on a major database
- Familiarity with vendor packages such as BLOOMBERG
- Focuses on owning and driving the discussion / work stream and working with business and other stakeholders in identifying solutions
Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiaries (the Banks) and various non-banking subsidiaries...