TO APPLY FOR THIS POSTION:|
STEP 1 - Submit or Update the Individual Information Form (IIF) selecting this Job ID number ( 39609 ) as one of interest.
STEP 2 - Go to ( http://www.engilitycorp.com/careers/job-search.html ) Enter this Job ID number ( 39609 ) in the Job ID portion of the site and follow the instructions to complete the application processes and post your resume.
--- +++ The information in this posting has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position.
Engility is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Engility provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. Engility maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks.
Engility Corporation was formed in 2012 and is headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia. Our name is derived from "engineering" and "agility" and we employ great people who anticipate and move quickly to serve our customers. Engility has about 9,000 employees in locations throughout the United States and worldwide. Our professionals provide a broad range of technical, analytical, operational, training, security services and products to government and commercial customers At Engility, we conduct ourselves with the utmost of integrity, accountability and respect to honor our commitment to excellence in everything we do
Our core competencies include SETA support, professional services, education and training, operational support, logistics and international capacity development..
Degree Requirement: Bachelor's degree
Relevant Experience Required:
- At least 4 years of recruitment/negotiation experience in professional services environment
- Intermediate-level skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to communicate with all levels of staff with tact and aplomb
- Strong organizational skills; ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to successfully close negotiations to all parties' satisfaction
- Experience working with USAID contracts
- Degree in HR or related field
- Experience using Taleo applicant tracking system
The Project Staffing Specialist is responsible for negotiating employment offers for two large federal government contracts (USAID), and serving as a liaison between the Project Manager and Corporate HR on employee relations issues in the projects. This person will also assist the Human Resources Manager with negotiations and contingent offers for positions included in proposals, which can include US expatriates, Third Country Nationals, and Cooperating Country Nationals. S/he will work collaboratively with HR staff, Project Managers, Contracts staff and the Proposal team.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Using market data, client-approved salary bands, and organization salary data, determine salary for new hires on three USAID projects, and negotiate with chosen candidate to fulfill client needs while remaining within profitability margins. Draft offer letters and coordinate start date with hiring manager.
- Work closely and efficiently with Project Manager, Contracts Manager and security clearance personnel to retain chosen candidates and meet target start date.
- Work with Project Managers to investigate and resolve project employee issues, liaising with Corporate HR when appropriate and as required.
- Participate in proposal meetings to learn about proposed local and international projects and the positions required for those projects. Work with recruiters to engage potential candidates and negotiate contingent offers for US expats, Third Country Nationals, and Cooperating Country Nationals within set deadlines.
- Assist the HR Manager in working with the Contracts team to engage with attorneys in the country of work during the proposal phase and incorporate local legal requirements into employment agreements with our locally hired national employees.
- As needed, work with HR Assistant to coordinate and conduct HR orientations, assist with onboarding, and maintain HRIS and recruitment systems.
Negotiable based on experience and qualifications.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes: Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long- and short-term disability, life insurance, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and tuition reimbursement.
MPRI, Inc - 18 months ago