The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience selling and managing residential and commercial properties and have a proven track record of success.
- ISA Certification
- Degree in forestry, arboriculture or related field
- Hands on knowledge of trees, insect, diseases
- Attention to detail
- Strong listening skills
- Clean drivers license
- Strong sense of safety
- Strong leadership
Bartlett Tree Experts has been in business for over 100 years. We are the largest family owned tree Care Company in the USA with over 90 offices. We pride ourselves in offering scientific tree care and have unmatched resources with the Bartlett Tree Research Laboratory.
If you are someone who is looking for upward mobility and a long term future with a great company, then send us your resume. We offer competitive compensation & benefits.
- Responsible for all areas of sales within a defined territory, including selling, marketing, customer service and other non-selling tasks including, but not limited to, administration, production and training.
- Sets up personal sales expectations with immediate supervisor and prepares to meet these goals.
- Prepares estimates for clients and potential customers.
- Continually prospects for new business.
- Visits a minimum of four client properties, daily, to maintain good client relations.
- Ensures that a follow up call is made to each client immediately after a job has been completed to determine client satisfaction.
- Maintains a high level of technical knowledge.
- Develops and updates annual Plant Health Care Programs.
- Utilizes Local Office Marketing Procedural Manual.
- Maintains updated prospect and client mailing lists.
- Maintains a rapport with allied organizations to promote education and a favorable company image.
- Actively participates in professional, trade and/or civic organizations.
- Networks with other green industry businesses.
- Enters PHC proposals on E.L.M. for dissemination to clients, prospects and crews.
- Obtains signature on all contracts prior to commencement of job(s).
- Maintains a timely call back protocol.
- Maintains favorable customer relations according to Client Follow Through protocol.
- Complies with company policy and Office Procedures Manual when completing necessary paperwork.
- Obtains approval from District, Division, and/or Home Office for all purchases.
- Handles non-selling tasks as assigned (safety equipment, inventory, etc.)
- Supervises work to be performed, ensuring jobs are completed per the signed contract and to the clients satisfaction.
- Interviews prospective production personnel and Arborist Representatives (where applicable).
- Attends sales meetings and training sessions arranged by the district, division, research laboratory and corporate.
- Takes an active role in tailgate safety meetings.
- Acquires and maintains all necessary licensing and certification.
- Dresses appropriately for various work and selling situations.
- Maintains a high level of personal hygiene.
- Complies with directives and duties as assigned by the local manager.
- Responsible for the crews' adherence to all safety policies and regulations.
- Strives to maintain a positive, professional relationship with production and office personnel.
SAFETY & REGULATORY
- Responsible for implementing and enforcing all safety, transportation and pesticide compliance programs.
- Networks at various trade functions.
- Act as an expert witness in court or governmental hearings (where applicable and with Division approval).
- Prepares tree surveys for insurance companies for storm-damage and/or accident damage cases.
- Adheres to company policy regarding maintenance of company-issued vehicle(s).
- Responsible for other jobs and duties as assigned by the Local Manager and/or the Division Manager.
OPPORTUNITY GROWS ON TREES!
COMPETITIVE SALARY AND BENEFITS
TreecareJobs.com - 9 months ago