ProEnergy's Professional Services Group provides technical specialists and project management personnel to our power generation, ethanol, refinery and oil and gas industry clients. Our vast network of trained personnel has worked for some of the industry's finest companies around the world.
Our focus is on personnel for contract, temp-to-hire and direct-hire basis, and we are aggressively seeking versatile, focused, and motivated individuals to join our team.
Project Scheduler will develop logically linked resource-loaded schedules from proposal documents, contract documents and estimate sheets. Attention to detail including critical path analysis, constructability, resource leveling and status reporting will be required.
Support the regional schedulers in planning, coordinating, and managing all schedule and control activities on projects/programs assigned using Primavera Enterprise, version 6.0 and higher.
Interface with various internal and external stakeholders on planning and scheduling related items and functions including reporting requirements, progress reporting, etc.
Coordinate and report regional project/program performance to the PMO and project team.
Represent client in meetings with project stakeholders as required regarding project performance related to schedule and controls.
Ensure compliance with the Project Management Methodology (PMM) and associated scheduling and control standards.
Develop and implement scheduling guidelines.
Perform additional assignments as directed.
Support Client scheduling requirements - as necessary.
Excellent communication and interpersonal (tact, diplomacy, influence, etc.) skills essential with interacting with internal and external project stakeholders.
Training and support will be available to the right candidate to ensure a rapid transition to the position.
- Minimum five (5) years proven experience in resource loading scheduling using Primavera's project management scheduling applications.
- Primavera Enterprise P6 experience required.
- Construction experience required - understanding of industry practices, processes, and standards, and their impact on projects.
- Experience with TiLOS linear scheduling software is a plus.
- Must be willing, and be able, to travel to regional sites.
- Must be able to qualify for an active passport.
- Preferred four (4) year BS degree in Construction Management, Engineering or related field.
- Knowledge and experience in power industry PM methods is desirable.
- Formal project management course work is desirable.
- This position will be based out of PA. Overnight ravel may be required on occasion.
- Long and short-term relocation to support projects or programs in the East Region may become available as a result of being awarded large projects.
The job will be located in the Northeast region of the U. S.