Product Manager Position Summary:
· Commercialization - Coordinate the roll out of internal and external product lines within their channel (sales and operations)
· Conduct competitive analysis – know what the competitors are using and the differences
· Voice of the Customer – obtain and track feedback from the field organization and the customer base
· Product Improvement – work with selected vendors external and internal to improve product based on competitive analysis and voice of the customer
· Product promotion – work with marketing on promotion of the product lines, cut sheets, etc.
· Product rationalization – work with Product Review Committee to select the preferred providers and reduce the number of vendors and product in our price lists
· Tracking Success - track the success of each product by tracking sales volume
Stanley Black & Decker - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Since 1843, we’ve set the standard for excellence in everything we do. No company on earth has a stronger or more compelling history...