- Manage account planning and strategy process: development, review, management approval (SAP and customer) establishing goals, objectives, and strategies and assigning tactics, resources and timeframes.
- Identify, pursue, and close sales opportunities through the successful execution of Global Sales Excellence processes, maintaining an ongoing focus on Profit/Contribution and all four Rs: Licenses, Consulting, Training and Maintenance.
- Integrate all customer-facing functions for the assigned Global Alliance Account to achieve lasting, value-based customer relationships that can be measured in terms of customer satisfaction
- Evaluate new SAP solution offerings (Products, Resources and Expertise) on an ongoing basis and recommend as appropriate to supplement the customers initial R/3 solution and create additional levels of value.
- Position SAP to win sales opportunities by developing, communicating and driving effective selling strategies that are based on valid, customer specific value propositions.
- Previous success in handling large transactions and projects over lengthy discovery, evaluation and implementation periods in a fast-paced and competitive market and managing P&L over multiple revenue streams
- 7 to 10 years software sales experience
- Experience managing large Global transformation projects/programs
- Experience integrating Partners, Consulting, Global Support and Development on behalf of a Global customer. Extensive network and understanding of each area and how to drive collaboration.
- Bachelors degree or higher strongly preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel as required (20%50%)
- Strong DOD domain experience required.
SAP - 17 months ago
SAP AG together with its subsidiaries (SAP) is engaged in developing and licensing business software solutions. SAP also sells support,...