Responsbile for promoting the MedExpress and affiliate brands throught public relations activities, event planning, Company promotions, Employer solicitaion and promotions support, and indirect and direct sales responsibilities.
- Has a contagious and positive work ethic, inspires others, and models the behaviors of Genuine, Caring, Friendly.
- Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication that is clear, well-organized, and demonstrates an understanding of audience needs.
- Through genuine and positive communication, makes each customer feel informed, understood, and special.
- An effective team player who contributes valuable ideas and feedback and can be counted on to meet commitments.
- Is able to keep up in the MedExpress environment by facing tasks and challenges with energy and passion.
- Pursues activities with focus and drive, defines work in terms of success, and can be counted on to complete goals.
- Conduct research, analysis, planning and preparation of marketing strategies for assigned centers.
- Develop strong relationships within the communities that we serve including consumer and customer target groups.
- Coordinate and deliver company and physician outreach presentations. Participate in various community or industry fairs, expositions or events.
- Develop and maintain marketing related events calendars for internal collaborations and viewing.
- Manage and coordinate identification of Company and Center sponsorships in support of various civic and educational organizations including financial management/budgeting.
MedExpress - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard