The VIP CMHC is currently looking for an Administrative Director of Clinical Services to work closely with the Executive team to expand a growing agency. This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic leader who wants to be a part of a fast paced Executive Management team and agency with tremendous opportunities for growth. The job entails:
• Manage and oversee quality assurance, billing, case management and intake operations as well as supervision of staff
• Develop, refine and monitor strategies which align evidence based practices and measurable, deliverable outcomes
• Provide needed leadership to increase productivity of current staff while maintaining retention and morale
• Develop and conduct clinical staff training
• Work closely with Management to hire, train and retain needed staff to achieve the DMH contracted services levels
• Provide supervision, guidance, and development objectives to supervisors to support the quality and quantity of mental health service delivery required by contracts and grants
• Demonstrate ability to hold clinical supervisors accountable for the staff that they supervise for productivity, compliance and completion of documentation according to DMH, agency standards and applicable laws
• Directly responsible for all HIPAA, legal and ethical matters
• Establish, refine, implement and enforce compliance protocols
• Work collaboratively with other Managers as well as with Executive level staff
• History of management experience for DMH contract child provider
• Knowledge and experience of running a day to day operation of a DMH contracted program by utilizing data, forecasting, and planning
• Organize program structures and processes to assure efficient operations and sound outcomes
• Ability to manage both the macro (program development/review) and micro program operations
• Strong communication skills, problem solving attitude and goal oriented behavior
• Positive, motivational leadership style
• Direct communication style
• Receptive and integrates feedback
• Goal oriented
• Dynamic thinker and communicator
• Proven ability to supervise, coach and communicate effectively
• CA Licensed MSW, MFT, PhD, Psy.D.
• 5 + years of clinical exp. treating children and families of DV and CSA.
• 3+ years of program management experience
• MUST know LA County DMH documentation and billing guidelines.
• MUST have working knowledge of approved EBP’s in LA County
• MUST have working knowledge of DCFS
• MUST have working knowledge of intervention techniques, public & private community resources, and privacy and confidentiality laws.
For consideration please email resume to:
SocialService.com - 13 months ago