The FMWRC mission is to create and maintain "FIRST CHOICE" MWR products and services for America's Army, essential to a ready, self-reliant force.
This position is located at the Patriot Club.
The Patriot Club, winner of MWR's "Best Catered Event", provided quality catering in formal and informal environments. The club has two cocktail lounges , small and large ballrooms , banquet rooms , conference and party rooms , a barber shop , and full catering services .
Craft and Trades employees will receive step increases progressively starting with Step 1 ($8.31) and ending with Step 5 ($9.68). KEY REQUIREMENTS
Direct Deposit is required
Social Security card is required DUTIES:
Sets tables, arranges place settings and table decorations. Receives guests, makes suggestions and answers questions about food, wines and other items available. Takes orders. Places order with and with and receives food and beverages from kitchen and bar when required. Maintains sales record. Collects cash or payment by credit card. Clears and cleans tables and other customer service areas. May provide work direction to other dining room staff as necessary. QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
Conditions of employment:
- Possess basic math skills.
- Be able to communicate effectively in English.
- Have work experience performing the duties identified.
1. You must meet all qualification requirements by the closing date of this announcement.
2. E-Verify: If you are selected for this position, the documentation that you present for purposes of completing the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Form I-9 will be verified through the DHS "E-Verify" system. Federal Law requires DHS to use the E-Verify system to verify the employment eligibility of all new hires, and obligates the new hire to take affirmative steps to resolve any discrepancies identified by the system as a condition of continued employment. The U.S. Department of Army is an E-Verify Participant.
3. All required background check of AR 215-3 must be successfully completed and maintained. Satisfactory completion of a National Agency Check and Inquiries (NACI) that will be initiated prior to appointment to a NAF position.
4. Social Security Card must be presented at time of appointment.
5. Work hours may involve weekend, weekdays, holidays, and night duty.
6. Direct Deposit of pay is required.
7. All applicants must complete a DA-Form 3433-1 (Supplemental Application Form) as condition of employment. HOW YOU WILL BE EVALUATED:
Your qualifications will be evaluated on the following competencies: Minimum Qualifications; Physical requirements; Food and Beverage Operations; Sanitation and Customer Service.
Credit will be given for appropriate unpaid experience or volunteer work. BENEFITS:
Flexible employees are not entitled to benefits. OTHER INFORMATION:
To successfully claim veteran's preference, your resume/supplemental data must clearly show your entitlement. Please review the information listed under the Other Requirements link on this announcement or review our on-line Job Application Kit.
The Department of the Army provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify the servicing civilian personnel unit. Requests for reasonable accommodation are made on a case-by-case basis.
Refusal of a military spouse to participate in established recruitment procedures (e.g. interview, KSA's, where required, etc.) is considered a declination of employment and is a basis for termination of SEP entitlement for the current PCS of the sponsor. To claim Military Spouse Preference you must have been married to the sponsor prior to the reporting date on the orders.
Payment of Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is not authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government interest.
The Department of Army Nonappropriated Fund Instrumentalities are an equal opportunity employer.
usajobs.gov - 9 months ago
The Army is a key component of the U.S. Armed Forces, providing expeditionary land forces wherever and whenever they are required. Working...