The right candidate for this position will oversee the administration, management, direction and planning of the meetings/logistics contract and the personnel assigned to the contract.
- Oversight of all Meetings and Logistics planning and implementation
- Ensure that the project satisfies all contractual obligations from a technical standpoint and within required time frames; assist Senior Management on all matters of budgets, costs and vendor coordination.
- Work with clients to develop client materials as necessary.
- Providequality control and oversight concerning the creation and processing ofapplication screening, forms for registration, reimbursement, honoraria, evaluations, and other forms as needed.
- Prepare and/or assist in coordination of all contract documentation such as monthly reports, work assignment final reports and written deliverables.
- Manage the technical contribution of vendors, consultants and subcontractors.
- Workwith Director to develop work plans for clients, track budget, and preparereports as required by clients.
- Manage the overall task of the scope of work.
- Act as resource with project personnel for solving day-to-day technical problems.
- Perform formal status reporting to corporate management.
- Pursue efforts to market SEIs capabilities to provide services to an expanded client base including identifying potential clients, writing or assisting in writing proposals and making marketing presentations.
- May perform hotel searches for meeting space and/or sleeping rooms and negotiate hotel contracts and provide onsite meeting support.
- 5 years Meeting or Conference Planning experience required.
- NIDA, NIH, or HHS experience required.
- Bachelors degree required
- Minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Microsoft Office proficiency required.
SEI is an equal opportunity employer
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Synergy Enterprises, Inc. - 19 months ago