Job Code: HITS02131100
- Responsible for writing, revising, and editing Air Force Technical Orders (TOs).
- Work with system integrators and engineers to verify accuracy of TOs and prepare TOs for publication following Air Force and DoD requirements.
- Assist in editing of Air Force Tim Compliance Technical Orders (TCTOs).
- Review system integrator TOs for compliance with military standards.
- Work with AFLMC/HNI engineers to create TOs.
- Update TOs based on verification reviews.
- Create final PDF files of TOs for publication.
- Edit and format TCTOs according to style guide and templates.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Successful candidates should have a Bachelors degree and 2+ years relevant experience (or commensurate combination of education, training and experience).
- Proficiency in Word 2010.
- General networking and IT knowledge.
This position requires the candidate to be able to obtain a Secret security clearance. In order to obtain a clearance you need to be a U.S. Citizen and show proof of citizenship.
- Knowledge of SGML, XML and Arbortext is a plus.
- Familiarity with Excel, Visio, and PowerPoint is a plus.
- Security+ certification is a plus.
- Previous experience supporting DoD/government customers.
By submitting your resume for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your resume, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
Harris Corporation - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Harris has ways to make its customers communicate. The company, which develops communications products for government and commercial...