RN License Required
Provides professional nursing care in a long term care facility. Cares for adult/geriatric populations. Coordinates care with other disciplines. All employees of the Brendan House share the responsibility of caring for the residents, family members and guests, employees, and the facility. All employees are expected to exercise good communication and a willingness to assist others outside of the scope of their job description in order to be successful as a team.
1. Current Montana RN license.
2. Current Healthcare Provider CPR certification.
3. Long-term care experience preferred.
1. *Conducts nursing assessments of the health status of the residents.
2. *Implements the Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI) process on the unit level. Is accurate and timely and in accordance with BH policies.
3. *Administers medications and supervises the administration of medications in accordance with the Medication Administration policy. Completes reassessment of resident’s response to medication. Documents in accordance with the Medication Administration policy.
4. *Interfaces with all member of the Interdisciplinary Team (IDT) by facilitating resident centered care and positive outcomes. The IDT includes Team Nurses, C N As, MDS Coordinators, Discharge Planner, Social Services, Activities, Therapies, Wound Nurses, Business Office, Medical Records, Nutrition Services, Housekeeping, Physicians, and others not identified.
5. *Seeks opportunities for service recovery for residents and/or families.
Kalispell Regional Medical Center - 19 months ago