Req ID# 6349BR
Title Search Engine Optimization Specialist
Company Name Deluxe Corporation
Location of Position Groton, MA
Full Time/Part Time Full Time
Shift Type Traditional
Job Description :
You can feel the energy at the Deluxe family of companies! The creative environment and the sense of possibility here are what you'd expect at a start-up, yet, we offer all the resources and strength of a well established, publicly traded company. How strong are we? From locations across the United States, Canada and Ireland, we serve nearly 4,000,000 small businesses, more than 6,400 financial services companies, and 9,000,000 individual consumers.
As we move forward to our new future, we're launching new products, offering new services, and creating new ways to help small businesses and financial institutions succeed. We provide an environment that is dynamic, not bureaucratic and a structure that is rewarding, not routine, now we need you to provide the passion and expertise!
At Deluxe, your ideas are applauded. Your commitment, valued. Your efforts, recognized. Put simply, Deluxe is the place for you to actively build your future.
The SEO Specialist's role is to ensure Web properties and digital/social assets meet optimal architecture, link, and design criteria of the latest search engine algorithms to improve accessibility, visibility, rank, and relevance in search engines over time. This includes working with search strategy to leverage keyword research and intelligence to inform new content and optimization recommendations for assigned projects. The SEO Specialist is also responsible for collaborating with the user experience, creative, technical, and client-side teams to ensure that all projects are built utilizing SEO best practices. The SEO Specialist is the tactical force driving the search strategy. The SEO Specialist will be responsible for the creation and review of the following deliverables: page selection strategy, page titles, meta-descriptions, meta-keywords, alt-text and more; while mapping keywords to the most appropriate pages for the terms and monitoring keyword performance on an ongoing basis. The SEO Specialist may work in collaboration with SEM managers/specialists to ensure the right words are visible for the best performing pages. Furthermore, the SEO Specialist will also be responsible for conducting technical Web site audits, template optimization on wireframes, information architecture optimization, social media optimization, external linking analysis and tactical linking plans. The SEO Specialist's role will be a highly visible role in the company, responsible for interfacing with teams across the enterprise with professionalism and integrity.
- Identify new opportunities and make recommendations to improve organic rankings and traffic on all Deluxe web properties leading to significant revenue and lead generation opportunities
- In support of all Deluxe Web properties, conduct keyword research/reporting utilizing current SEO reporting and analytics tools, such as Omniture, Google, Bing, Adgooroo and others
- Leverage KW research, social media data and search data to make tactical SEO recommendations and incorporate business goals into all strategic SEO documents
- Analyses of keyword research findings related to content gap analysis, visibility, and business goals and communicate results across the enterprise
- Provide on-page optimization recommendations for all Deluxe Web properties
- Perform internal and external link analysis/reviews as well as technical website audits making recommendations to improve rankings and quality scores for all Deluxe Web properties
- Perform information architecture and user-experience analysis leading to improved rankings and quality scores for all Deluxe Web properties
- Review the competitive search landscape through keyword visibility analysis
- The SEO Specialist is responsible for keeping up-to-date on search and social media news and trends. This includes reading industry blogs, participating in on-line community/forum discussions, and attending conferences (as applicable)
** Please visit our Facebook page and Blog to ask questions, get updates, and to better understand our culture.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ Years of Search Engine Optimization strategy and execution
- Strong knowledge of leading search algorithms
- Experience with leading search engine ranking, traffic and analysis software
- Strong mathematical, analytical and writing skills
- Ability to summarize and present analytical reports
- Awareness of search trends and needs
- Ability to think critically and independently
- Strong client facing skills and high comfort level presenting to both clients and other internal teams
- Well spoken and articulate with strong interpersonal skills
- Passionate about digital and interactive marketing strategies and integrated marketing
- Able to work on multiple assignments at once
- Ability to work well under pressure and deadlines
- Motivated, self-starter
- Experience/Curiosity for conducting and analyzing digital and web research
- Solid proficiency working with research and data-intensive initiatives, including development and use of spreadsheets, pivot tables
- Strong data visualization skills
- Ability to present thoughts both verbally and visually through the use of PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Team player with willingness to ask questions and make mistakes
Pre-Employment Screening Drug screen and background check required. EOE/M/F/D/V.
Throughout the years we've built a reputation as a company that combines innovation with integrity. We're a dynamic organization that favors...