Bilingual Sr Cust Service Representative (USA)-723127
Answers inbound calls from customers and service providers in a call center environment. Resolves customer inquiries and issues while adhering to all Capital One polices and procedures. May assist customers with the application and funding process. May handle account activations. Some positions include cross-selling additional products and services.
- Provide customer service by answering inbound from customers and/or service providers, and responding to emails
- Data entry of customer and account information and transactions
- Sell products and services
- Attend team meetings
- High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Certification
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment
- 1 year experience in customer service
- 1 Year experience in Call center
authorization for this position.
No agencies please. Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We promote a drug-free work environment. We emphasize recruiting, hiring, and retaining the most qualified candidates and providing them with the opportunity to meet their potential. We provide an environment where differences lead to solutions.
Job : Call Center and Customer Service
Primary Location : United States-Delaware-New Castle-New Castle County DE-Call Ctr (18004)
Schedule : Full-time
Travel : No
Job Posting :Unposting Date :
Capital One - 2 years ago
Capital One isn't just concerned with what's in your wallet; it's interested in your bank account as well. The company is...