Studio of Architecture, based in downtown Los Angeles, is looking for an Intermediate Architect to join our team. The position requires a minimum of 3-5 years of work experience on custom single family & multi-family residential projects. Proficiency with Revit & AutoCAD is a must.
Studio of Architecture is a Los Angeles based architectural, interiors & landscape design firm established in 1987 by Michael King AIA, NCARB & Diana Pollard AIA, LEED AP. Our work includes a variety of building types including offices, banks, mixed-use buildings, hotels, restaurants, custom single family & multi-family residences as well as civic projects. Please see our website at www.soaltd.com for more about our projects.
- 3-5 years professional experience on custom single family & multi-family residential projects.
- Bachelor or Masters degree in architecture.
- Proficiency in Revit & AutoCAD is essential.
- Additional desirable computer skills including Rhino, Photoshop, Illustrator & SketchUp.
- Experience in the preparation & coordination of design through construction documents for residential projects.
- Working knowledge of City of Los Angeles building codes.
- Strong communication skills including verbal, written & graphic/visual.
Please email your CV, portfolio samples & salary requirements to email@example.com with "Intermediate Architect" in the subject line. (Please limit attachments to 5 MB)
Archinect.com - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard -