Executive Assistant to the Senior VP of AutoCash |
TMX Finance is one of the largest and fastest growing consumer specialty finance companies in the United States. With a family of brands that includes TitleMax, TitleBucks, InstaLoan, EquityAuto Loan, TMX Credit and AutoCash, TMX Finance is comprised of a diversified product offering. TMX Finance has over 1,000 stores spannig 12 states and has aggressive growth plans to double in size in the next three years. The rapid growth of the company has created a wealth of career opportunities in both our stores and at our corporate offices. If you are looking for a dynamic career with significant earning potential and tremendous advancement opportunities, you've come to the right place.
TMX Finance is currently seeking an Executive Assistant for the Senior Vice President of Auto Cash, as well as the Auto Cash team, in our Atlanta office. As the Executive Assistant for the department, this individual will provide a full range of high-level support to the Senior Vice President of Auto Cash. TMX Finance is seeking a candidate who has a 'take-charge' personality, strong attention to detail, and the ability to handle multiple projects with excellent follow-up skills. The successful candidate will have an entrepreneurial mindset, coupled with high energy, and they will be professionally persistent and assertive.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Detailed research for the Auto Cash team on requested topics to provide accurate information/analysis for making business decisions
- Provide administrative records, reports and analysis as required while utilizing various technologies
- Ensure business communications from the office of Senior Vice President are well-written, timely, and effective
- Conserve the Corporate Executive team's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications
- Process highly confidential and critical information (e.g. Salary, promotions, requisitions, bonus allocations, etc.) on a routine basis with discretion
- Schedule and organize activities such as meetings, and all domestic/international travel arrangements
- Responsible for all meeting logistics including room reservations, catering, audio-visual equipment, etc.
- Maintain a comprehensive filing system, process mail, and represent the Executives in a professional manner dealing with high-level customers and clients on a daily basis
- Record all meeting minutes between Executives and department heads detailing researchable items and following up on key initiatives
- Coordinate projects assigned by the Executives and continuously follow up on items delegated to team members to effectively keep teams aligned and focused
- Screen calls and emails with confidentiality with a sense of priority
- Prepare and submit expense reports and track budgets
- Ability to manage multiple projects with impeccable follow-up and organization
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems
- Ensure that the Sr. VP has a clear understanding of goals, deadlines and projects, and are prioritized based on business needs. Provide status reports to Senior VP in a timely manner
- Liaison between Senior VP and VP's while maintaining a clear reporting structure detailing the relationships and responsibilities of all field operations
- Bachelors Degree strongly preferred
- 3-5 years experience supporting a C-level executive and distilling massive amounts of data into important relevance
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio and Outlook)
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing tasks and must take a proactive approach in anticipating the needs of the CEO and President
- Ability to exercise discretion, judgment, tact and poise in handling highly sensitive and confidential information
- Strong written, organizational and follow-up skills
- Project management experience which includes impeccable time management skills and the ability to prioritize projects
TitleMax is an equal opportunity employer.
CareerBuilder - 17 months ago