Summary : Establishes and maintains positive community at large brand awareness, develops and executes strategic sales and marketing plans, fosters relationships with professional referral sources, and maintains relationships with prospects and families. Additionally, impacts overall Community Occupancy goals by maintaining the requisite number of inquiries, tours, and move-ins per month.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Other duties may be assigned.
- Generates new inquiries through successful sales calls to professional referral sources.
- Manages all internal and external sales efforts.
- Establishes strategic sales and marketing plans to achieve corporate objectives for assisted living services.
- Develops and executes comprehensive sales and marketing plans and programs, both short and long range, to support sales and revenue objectives of the company.
- Oversees inventory and replenishing of promotional and collateral materials.
- Ensures effective control of sales and marketing budgets, and takes corrective action to guarantee sales and marketing objectives fall within designated budgets.
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts sales and marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Fields inquiry calls, schedules and conducts community tours, closes sales, and generates move-in to the community.
- Oversees development and maintenance of customer database (Yardi).
- Establishes and maintains relationships with professional referral sources and strategic partners.
- Attends industry-related continuing education seminars, professional networking opportunities, industry-related community events, etc.
- Prepares and submits sales and marketing activity reports.
- Plans and executes marketing events for professionals, and prospects.
- Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Organizes entire move-in process; coordinates with all departments, completes resident move-in paperwork, and guides families through the move-in process.
- Oversees make-ready for available apartments and assists in monitoring and maintaining the communitys appearance.
Supervisory and Budgetary Responsibilities:
- This position participates in the Manager-On-Duty (MOD) rotation schedule. Responsibilities include overseeing operations of the entire community during the assigned MOD rotation, addressing complaints, and resolving problems; carries out responsibilities in accordance with the Companys policies and applicable laws.
- Budgetary responsibilities include managing marketing operating budget and petty cash accounts, monitoring and reviewing financial and budget transactions, and transactions reconciliation.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining sales and marketing strategies.
- Proven ability to effectively control internal and external sales results, and adjusting sales and marketing strategies to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating procedures, policies and employee manuals.
- Ability to write reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations.
- Must have a valid drivers license and clear driving record (satisfactory for inclusion on company auto insurance policy).
- Attention to detail to ensure accuracy and ability to prioritize work to be able to successfully complete multiple tasks within allotted time frames.
- This position requires local travel and occasional out of town travel.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation, and interaction with coworkers and management.
- Attention to detail to ensure accuracy
- Teamwork Exhibits objectivity and openness to others views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Business Acumen - Understands business and implications of decisions on the business.
- Ethics Follows through on commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Professionalism Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Dependability Follows instructions, responds to management direction; results oriented and committed to achieving objectives and tasks as required.
Physical Demands: The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Required to stand and walk regularly, occasionally sit, lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
As a family-owned and operated company, Constant Care Family Management understands the importance of maintaining a healthy work/life balance. We provide a healthy and flexible approach to working hours, alongside offering competitive pay, excellent opportunities for career development and advancement, and great benefits, including Medical, Dental, and Vision, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Sick Pay and performance incentives. Full and Part Time employees are eligible to participate in our company 401(k) plan which includes an employer match.
We work hard to maintain our superlative standards, therefore, all offers of employment with Constant Care Family Management are contingent upon an adequate background check as well as a drug screen, and TB testing (if required by the position). Constant Care Family Management also utilizes the E-Verify program to confirm work authorization with the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security.
Constant Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Thank you for your interest in Constant Care.
Constant Care Family Management - 23 months ago