Job Description & Qualifications
- Lead progression of milestone deliverables and issue resolution
- Lead cross functional team for milestone paper completion, reviews and approval(s) in upper mgt. forums
- Champion milestone and project status papers, presentations and other major program/project events
- Work with Marketing, Engineering, Finance and Manufacturing to define and execute project direction; identify and resolve project issues
- Lead for Program Steering Team Meeting (PST)
- Department ISO Lead
BS or BA
- Knowledge of Production Development System, milestone approval process and deliverables
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams with Engineering, Marketing, Finance, Manufacturing, suppliers and others
- High degree of self-motivation and willingness to commit extra effort to "get the job done"
- Proven oral and written communication skills: oral/presentation and effective written follow-up and summaries
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook)
At Ford Motor Company, we are dedicated to designing, manufacturing and selling high quality vehicles that meet the diverse needs of our customers. We believe our employees and the different perspectives that they bring to the business are the driving force behind our success. Come discover a company that is focused on the quality of our vehicles, the environment, the community and the world in which we live.
- BS or BA Management. Business, or Finance
- High motivation and interest in Program Management
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We have a commitment to our products and customers, but also know that our employees are the driving force behind our success. Find out what it is like to love your job. Come discover a Company that is focused on designing better cars, but also cares about you, your family and your community. By choice, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Ford Motor Company, a global automotive industry leader based in Dearborn, Mich., manufactures or distributes automobiles across six...